Very Excited to be part of the next cable TV pilot to be shot on set in Atlanta. Many creative producers, actors, directors, and crew, in general, will be part of this great project that will run for a few days... Read More >>
Luis Palacio — Georgia Film Connection
16-year experienced bilingual executive in Media, Marketing, Communication industries with strong
leadership and solid problem- solving skills. Attained hands-on expertise on
co-creation of 5 successful digital platforms targeting domestic, international technology-
driven consumers generating a $8 Million yearly revenue and arousing brand
positioning in 30 states in the U.S. and overseas. Involvement in 3 innovative film and
commercial projects stretching from creative process, screenwriting, and production for
Media and Marketing industries segmented to audiences in Latam, Asia, and Europe.
Product Development and Management Media, Video & Film Direction, Production.
Marketing Strategy and Customer Research Commercial and Movie Screen Writing
Diverse-Market Campaign Design DA /PA in Commercial and Film Projects
Data Analysis and Business Engagement Digital Content Creation and Management
- Successfully managed a robust market portfolio generating $8 Million in revenue yearly
- Co-created conceptually, provided marketing research and POS streamline via digital media to more than 5 sales digital platforms.
- Co-founded a brand-new market pipeline for the company arousing brand positioning and product establishment in more than 30 states in the U.S.
- Recognized BEST EMPLOYEE of the Year -2013.
- Successfully coached and managed a diverse network of 20+ of sales managers, distributors, commercial partners, designers, Marketing assistants, production crew.
Film Connection Professional Projects. Atlanta- GA
AD, PA & Screen Writer, Editor Jan 2016– Present
- PA & Casting Assistant – “Dead Thirsty” Feature Movie
- PA & Light - “Let’s Make it” Feature Movie
- Director & 2Nd Camera “4:20” – Program Short Silent Movie
- Director, Producer and Writer “Mucha Lucha” Wrestling Documentary
- PA – I” Will Be Fine” – Music Video
- Screenwriter – “Social Love” Feature Movie.
Lunex Group – International Prepaid Telecommunication. Atlanta, GA
National Marketing & Sales Team Leader February 2009 -Present
- Responsible for supporting Marketing and Sales campaigns targeting multi-ethnic customers resulting in a sustainable sales portfolio of $8 million annually.
- Supported with Radio, T.V Shows, press releases content in various formats to penetrate untapped markets for the company, creating massive customer’s awareness.
- Marketing Research, implementation and execution of coordinated strategies to position our prepaid electronic services, products in multi-ethnic markets communities in the U.S and abroad such as India, Philippines, Latin-America. (e.g. Cuba, P.R, South America)
- Coordinate Trade-shows, networking conventions to introduce new developments, and technologies to diverse channels such as money transfer, wireless chain stores, mobile and cable operators, independent contractors and Media networks.
- Management of cross-functional teams of 20 members including, designers, Marketing assistants, Sales Managers, Art directors, National distribution partners.
LISY CORPORATION – A Huff Affiliated Management, LLC Atlanta,GA
Communication & Marketing Manager- South E. Region March 2006 – December 2008
- Responsible for monthly budgets and sales performance for key accounts and major
retailers such as Walmarts, Krogers, B2B, consumer goods suppliers.
- Implementation of seasonal promotions and push-up events such as Food Shows and Industry seminars to incorporate the company’s brands adjacent states such as Tennessee, Alabama, Florida, South and North Carolina.
- Responsible for 25% sales increase in the two years. Reported weekly results and sales forecast to National Sales VP.
- Created core and peripheral market research based on reliable data analysis to measure customers’ loyalty, purchase habits developing innovative methods to increase our customer’s retention to a 5%.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION________
Georgia State University, J. Mack Robinson College of Business Atlanta, GA Master of Science in Marketing Communication G.P.A: 3.7 December-2017
Film Connection, Mentorship Program Atlanta, GA
Digital Film Direction, Production, ScreenwritingTrack July, 2017
Weekly Intensity Program G.P.A.: A
Del Norte University, College of Communication Barraquilla, Col.
Bachelor of Science in Journalism, Mass Media and Production December, 2000.
Honored Graduate Student G.P.A: 3.9
INVOLVEMENT & AWARDS__________________________________
American Marketing Association Active Member October-2016
L.A. Film Club Association Active Member October -2016
Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Active Member August- 2010
MS Office, Film/Video Equipment, Premiere Pro, CRM, Qualtrics Research